Our goal is to support an inclusive and reconciling conversation that addresses the balance of the feminine and masculine voice in Christianity and in our lives.
Vision, Mission & the Magnificat
The Mary Manifesto was conceived in 2021 to ‘Make Real The Magnificat.’ This will include uplifting the lives of underprivileged women and children around the globe, irrespective of nationality, caste, race, or religion.
The Magnificat points towards a reconciliation process that the Spirit opens when we are willing to hear the voices and look into the eyes of others who are unheard and unseen. We encourage women to lead, give space for stories, and invite men to a transformed role.
We want to dismantle stereotypes & discrimination, and evolve fundraising models with a global network. We want to make a difference in the lives of the marginalized, and share our emerging learning of global women at the grassroots level as we live together in the Magnificat.
Therefore, our Vision is to:
• Encourage the propagation of The Mary Manifesto into global, grass-root groups to develop around the Magnificat, the ‘Psalm of Change’ and listening to one another’s stories
• Offer connections and resources to connect at heart level
• Invite men as active listeners and supporters of women leading this initiative
• Build a non-profit to support this vision (currently, Episcopalians for Global Reconciliation)
Team and Organization
- Rev. Suka Joshua | India ~ Chaplain
- Rev. Helen van Koevering | USA & UK
- Rev. Michelle Dayton | USA
- Jamie Coats | USA & UK
- Alex Coats | USA
- Lauren Wilkes Stubblefield | USA
Episcopalians for Global Reconciliation (EGR)
EGR has adopted the Mary Manifesto and manages fiscal support.
Address: EGR, 157 Granite Street, Rockport, MA 01966, USA.
EGR is a USA 501c3 charitable organization.